Thank you for your willingness to share your time and expertise with the educational community at our 2019 conference. Below is some important information to help your presentation go smoothly. Please share this information with co-presenters if applicable.
Things to do and know before your presentation:
- All presenters and co-presenters must register for the conference.
- Instructions for Poster Presentations HERE.
- If you would like your presentation handout (PDF or Word or PowerPoint format, etc.) to be available on-line for conference attendees to access, email it to Ron, one of our conference volunteers, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Title your attached file the same as your presentation title (truncated is okay). Indicate your time slot in the body of the email as well as the full title. Your handout will be accessible at https://waesol.org/handouts which will redirect to a Google Drive folder for conference attendees to access before, during, or after your presentation.
- Check your time and room on the conference schedule at this LINK.
- Familiarize yourself with the following:
- We recommend that you bring your slides on a USB stick. If you use Google slides, you will be prompted to complete two-factor authentication the first time you log in to Google from an RTC classroom computer.
Things to do the day of the conference:
- On the day of the conference, check-in at the presenter registration table to confirm your presence and room and time. (See campus map) Presenter certificates are available upon request. Inquire at check in.
- Be sure to pick up your name badge at the table.
- Check-in, Keynote, Exhibitors, and Lunch will take place in building I (Rogers Campus Center). Sessions will be in buildings I, H and J. (See campus map)
- Please note, WAESOL does not reimburse presenters for expenses.
- Since we cannot predict the number of participants at your session, our system of providing handouts online can help you plan and limit the number of printed copies.
- If you would like to get feedback from those who attend, please provide your own evaluation and take a few moments at the end of your session for people to complete it and return it to you.
Room and technology details can be found HERE.
- You may view your room any time after 8 a.m. prior to 10:00 a.m. when the first sessions start.
- If you choose to rearrange the furniture in your room, please return it back to its original location for the next presenter.
- It is recommended that you bring your presentation on a USB stick and use the classroom computers. However, you may use your personal laptop; read the room and technology information regarding connecting your own computer to the classroom projector.
- In each presentation room, you will find a paper copy of connecting using the room computer.