Thank you for your willingness to share your time and expertise with the WAESOL members at our 2018 conference. Below is some important information to help your presentation go smoothly. Please share this information with co-presenters if applicable.
Things to do and know before your presentation:
- All presenters and co-presenters must register for the conference.
- Instructions for Poster Presentations HERE.
- Please email your handout (Word, PPt, PDF, etc.) to our WAESOL Administrative Maggie Diehl at email@example.com.
- Title your attached file (Word, PPt, PDF, etc.) the same as your presentation title (truncated is okay). Maggie will post your handout on our site for attendees to access before, during, or after your presentation. The link will be https://waesol.org/handouts/
- Check your time and room at this LINK.
- Familiarize yourself with the following:
Things to do the day of the conference
- On the day of the conference, check-in at the presenter registration table to confirm your presence and room and time. (See campus map) Presenter certificates are available upon request. Inquire at check in.
- Be sure to pick up your name badge at the table.
- Check-in, Keynote, Exhibitors, and Lunch will take place in building I (Rogers Campus Center). Sessions will be in buildings I, H and J. (See campus map HERE.)
- Please note, WAESOL does not reimburse presenters for expenses.
- Since we cannot predict the number of participants at your session, our system of providing handouts online before and during the conference can help you plan and limit the number of printed copies.
- If you would like to get feedback from those who attend, please provide your own evaluation and take a few moments at the end of your session for people to complete it and return it to you.
Room and technology details can be found HERE.
- You may check your assigned room any time after 8 a.m. prior to 10:00 a.m. when the first sessions start.
- If you choose to rearrange the furniture in your room, please return it back to its original location for the next presenter.
- It is recommended that you bring your presentation on a USB stick and use the classroom computers. However, you may use your personal laptop, but read carefully this link regarding connecting your own computer to the classroom projector.
- In each presentation room, you will find a paper copy of connecting using the room computer. That info is also HERE as a PDF file.
- For IT Support – please contact Marcel Davis at: 206.861.2366 or 425.235.2352 x 5730