WAESOL, the Washington state affiliate of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), is a professional, non-profit organization whose purposes are to:
- Promote scholarship
- Disseminate information related to ESOL
- Strengthen instruction, teacher training, and research in the teaching of English to speakers of other languages
- Registration for Conference Recordings through December 12th
- Link to the 2020 WAESOL Conference Platform and Recordings
- Summer 2020 issue of WAESOL Educator now available
- New Job Listings are posted.
- Submit an article for Winter 2021 (Deadline December 12th)
- WAESOL Educator Summer 2020 edition
- Visit the WAESOL Educator page to view the latest issue.
- 2015 Tri-TESOL Conference Proceedings.