WAESOL, the Washington state affiliate of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), is a professional, non-profit organization whose purposes are to:
- Promote scholarship
- Disseminate information related to ESOL
- Strengthen instruction, teacher training, and research in the teaching of English to speakers of other languages
- The submission deadline for the Fall 2018 issue of WAESOL Educator is October 5, 2018.
- The Spring 2018 issue of WAESOL Educator is now available.
- Click HERE to view the 2015 Tri-TESOL Conference Proceedings.