WAESOL, the Washington state affiliate of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), is a professional, non-profit organization whose purposes are to:
- Promote scholarship
- Disseminate information related to ESOL
- Strengthen instruction, teacher training, and research in the teaching of English to speakers of other languages
- Welcome to our newest WAESOL Board members.
- Download Presenter Handouts from the 2019 conference.
- New Job Listings are posted.
- WAESOL Educator Summer 2019 edition is now available.
- The Winter 2020 issue will be available soon.
- Visit the WAESOL Educator page to view the latest issue.
- 2015 Tri-TESOL Conference Proceedings.