WAESOL, the Washington state affiliate of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), is a professional, non-profit organization whose purposes are to:
- Promote scholarship
- Disseminate information related to ESL
- Strengthen at all levels instruction and research in TESOL
- Cooperate in appropriate ways with other groups sharing similar concerns
- Serve members of the ESL community in the state of Washington
- Registration is open for the Annual WAESOL Conference and Pre-Conference Workshops, October 20th and 21st at Highline College.
- Apply today for our Grants, Awards, and Scholarships – Deadline is August 4th!
- 2017 WAESOL Conference Call for Proposals is now closed. Thank you for submitting your ideas about teaching and learning!
- NEW Job Listings page is now available.
- First issue of the WAESOL Educator is now available!
- Click HERE to view the 2015 Tri-TESOL Conference Proceedings.
- Currently accepting articles for WAESOL Educator.
Photo of Mt. Rainier by Mike Drinkall