WAESOL, the Washington state affiliate of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), is a professional, non-profit organization whose purposes are to:
- Promote scholarship
- Disseminate information related to ESOL
- Strengthen instruction, teacher training, and research in the teaching of English to speakers of other languages
- Save the Date: The 2018 WAESOL Conference will be October 27th at Renton Technical College.
- Welcome to the new WAESOL Board members-at-large, Kerry Clark Jessica Weimer, and our new recording secretary, Megan Nestor. Jeanne-Marie Wright and Nazir Sulaivany have been re-elected as members-at-large.
- The vote to approve Amendments to the Constitution and Bylaws was unanimously passed at Annual Business Meeting on October 21st. Thank you for those who attended.
- New Job Listings are posted.
- The submission deadline for the Spring/Summer issue of WAESOL Educator is April 9, 2018.
- Click HERE to view the 2015 Tri-TESOL Conference Proceedings.