WAESOL, the Washington state affiliate of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), is a professional, non-profit organization whose purposes are to:
- Promote scholarship
- Disseminate information related to ESOL
- Strengthen instruction, teacher training, and research in the teaching of English to speakers of other languages
- Register for Pre-Conference Workshops by October 19th
- Early Registration ends Oct. 1st for 2020 Annual Conference (online)
- Group Registration now available for 2020 Annual Conference
- Summer 2020 issue of WAESOL Educator now available
- Download Presenter Handouts from the 2019 conference
- New Job Listings are posted.
- WAESOL Educator Summer 2020 edition
- Visit the WAESOL Educator page to view the latest issue.
- 2015 Tri-TESOL Conference Proceedings.