WAESOL, the Washington state affiliate of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), is a professional, non-profit organization whose purposes are to:
- Promote scholarship
- Disseminate information related to ESOL
- Strengthen instruction, teacher training, and research in the teaching of English to speakers of other languages
- Elections for the 2020 Board open through November 18th.
- View the candidates for the 2020 Board
- Download Presenter Handouts from the conference.
- New Job Listings are posted.
- WAESOL Educator Summer 2019 edition is now available.
- Submission deadline for the Winter 2020 issue is November 8th, 2019.
- Visit the WAESOL Educator page to view the latest issue.
- 2015 Tri-TESOL Conference Proceedings.