WAESOL, the Washington state affiliate of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), is a professional, non-profit organization whose purposes are to:
- Promote scholarship
- Disseminate information related to ESOL
- Strengthen instruction and research in the teaching of English to speakers of other languages
- Cooperate in appropriate ways with other groups sharing similar purpose
- Register for the Annual WAESOL Conference (October 21st) and Pre-Conference Workshops (October 20th) at Highline College in Des Moines, WA.
- A vote to approve Amendments to the Constitution and Bylaws will take place at the Annual Business Meeting during the WAESOL Conference on October 21st.
- Nominations for election to the WAESOL Board are now open. Elections in November.
- Applications for our 2017 Grants, Awards, and Scholarships are now closed. Thank you for applying!
- New Job Listings are posted.
- First issue of the WAESOL Educator is now available!
- Click HERE to view the 2015 Tri-TESOL Conference Proceedings.
- Currently accepting articles for WAESOL Educator.
Photo of Mt. Rainier by Mike Drinkall