WAESOL, the Washington state affiliate of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), is a professional, non-profit organization whose purposes are to:
- Promote scholarship
- Disseminate information related to ESOL
- Strengthen instruction, teacher training, and research in the teaching of English to speakers of other languages
Recent Updates: Click on the 2-minute video for May highlights.
- May 31 Deadline to Advertise in Summer issue of WAESOL Educator
- Call for Presenters for October 23rd Conference opens end of May.
- Winter 2021 issue of WAESOL Educator now available
- New Job Listings are posted.
- Submit an article for Summer 2021 by April 17th deadline.
- WAESOL Educator Winter 2021
- Visit the WAESOL Educator page to view the latest issue.
- 2015 Tri-TESOL Conference Proceedings.