WAESOL, the Washington state affiliate of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), is a professional, non-profit organization whose purposes are to:
- Promote scholarship
- Disseminate information related to ESOL
- Strengthen instruction and research in the teaching of English to speakers of other languages
- Cooperate in appropriate ways with other groups sharing similar purpose
- Welcome to the new WAESOL Board member-at-large, Kerry Clark, and our new recording secretary, Megan Nestor. Jeanne-Marie Wright and Nazir Sulaivany have been re-elected as members-at-large.
- Thanks to all who attended the Annual WAESOL Conference (October 21st) and Pre-Conference Workshops (October 20th) at Highline College in Des Moines, WA. It was a great success!
- The vote to approve Amendments to the Constitution and Bylaws was unanimously passed at Annual Business Meeting on October 21st. Thank you for those who attended.
- New Job Listings are posted.
- First issue of the WAESOL Educator is now available!
- Click HERE to view the 2015 Tri-TESOL Conference Proceedings.
- Currently accepting articles for WAESOL Educator.
Photo of Mt. Rainier by Mike Drinkall