WAESOL, the Washington state affiliate of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), is a professional, non-profit organization whose purposes are to:
- Promote scholarship
- Disseminate information related to ESOL
- Strengthen instruction, teacher training, and research in the teaching of English to speakers of other languages
- Nominations for 2019 Board Positions are open.
- National Teacher of the Year, Mandy Manning, will deliver our conference keynote.
- 2018 Grants and Awards application deadline is September 17th. (New Deadline)
- The 2018 WAESOL Conference, Shifting Tides: Preparing for a Changing Tomorrow, is October 27th at Renton Technical College.
- 3 Pre-conference Workshops to be held on October 26th.
- Conference Registration is open.
- New Job Listings are posted.
- The submission deadline for the Fall 2018 issue of WAESOL Educator is October 5, 2018.
- The Spring 2018 issue of WAESOL Educator is now available.
- Click HERE to view the 2015 Tri-TESOL Conference Proceedings.