WAESOL, the Washington state affiliate of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), is a professional, non-profit organization whose purposes are to:
- Promote scholarship
- Disseminate information related to ESOL
- Strengthen instruction, teacher training, and research in the teaching of English to speakers of other languages
Recent Updates: Click on the short video below for the November video newsletter.
- 2021 Conference Recordings are available through November 23.
- Elections are now open for 2022 Board
- New Job Listings are posted.
- WAESOL Educator Summer 2021 Issue is now available
- Visit the WAESOL Educator page to view past issues.
- 2015 Tri-TESOL Conference Proceedings.