WAESOL is seeking from its membership volunteers to serve on the WAESOL Board starting January 1, 2018.
- Nominations close on November 1st, 2017.
- Elections will take place on-line from November 10 to November 17.
This year, the following positions are open:
- Recording Secretary
- Assistant Treasurer
Board members are required to attend 4 meetings each year and participate in planning for and implementing the annual conference. As a working board, there are also several committees on which to serve as a member of the board.
2018 board meeting dates are:
- January 13, 2018
- April 21, 2018
- August 11, 2018
- October 20, 2018 (during the annual conference)
- Must be a current WAESOL member at the time of the election and throughout the term of the position. (Become a member or renew your membership by visiting the membership page.)
- Must work or reside in Washington State or within 100 miles of the state border upon election to the Board.
- Any Board member involved with finances may be subject to a background check.
Responsibilities for each position are posted HERE.
To nominate yourself, log-in to your WAESOL account and fill out a nomination submission form. You will need to include a 150 word bio (in the third person) that will be shared with WAESOL members during the election.
Nominations must be received by November 1st.