Shifting Tides: Preparing for a Changing Tomorrow
Thank you for your interest in our upcoming WAESOL 2018 Conference on October 27 from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at Renton Technical College in Renton, WA. WAESOL provides a number of ways to showcase your latest products, publications, software, and teaching tools for ESOL professionals. (Scroll down to register.)
Exhibit at the Conference
Tables are $200 each and are 6 feet wide by 2 feet deep. Purchase of a table includes 1 conference registration and 1 lunch.
Instructions for Exhibitors: Details are coming soon.
The deadline to purchase a table is October 13, 2018.
Advertise in the Program
Highlight your product, service, publication or technology with an advertisement in our conference program given to each attendee.
- Full-page, black and white ad ($150)
- Half-page, black and white ad ($75)
Specifications for ads are:
- Ads may be provided as PDFs or jpegs
- Interior pages will be printed in black and white
- Full-page ads may be a maximum of 7.5″ wide x 10″ high
- Half-page ads may be a maximum of 7.5″ wide x 4.9375″ high
The deadline to purchase and submit an ad is September 25th, 2018.
We can feature you in several additional ways at the conference:
- Co-sponsor a coffee break ($50)
- Send your own fliers or brochures to be added in the conference bags ($50 per item)
- Donate materials for the Publishers’ Raffle (free). The Publishers’ Raffle is held at the end of the conference.
Click here to register as an exhibitor and/or purchase any of the above for the WAESOL 2018 Conference!
Questions? Please contact email@example.com with any questions or requests.