Thank you for your interest in our upcoming WAESOL 2017 Conference on October 21 from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at Highline College in Des Moines, WA. WAESOL provides a number of ways to showcase your latest products, publications, software, and teaching tools for ESOL professionals:
Get more exposure in our engaging exhibit hall at our 2017 annual WAESOL conference.
- Tables are $200 each and are 5 feet wide by 2 feet deep. Purchase of a table includes 1 conference registration and 1 lunch.
Instructions for Exhibitors: Click HERE for information on tables, shipping, etc. Please check back here a few days before the Conference for any updates/changes. The deadline to purchase a table is October 13, 2017.
Highlight your product, service, publication or technology with an advertisement in our conference program given to each attendee.
- Full-page, black and white ad ($150)
- Half-page, black and white ad ($75)
Specifications for ads are:
- Ads may be provided as PDFs or jpegs
- Interior pages will be printed in black and white
- Full-page ads may be a maximum of 7.5″ wide x 10″ high
- Half-page ads may be a maximum of 7.5″ wide x 4.9375″ high
The deadline to purchase and submit an ad is September 25th, 2017. Please contact Anikke Trier at email@example.com to submit an ad or for more information/questions.
We can feature you in several additional ways at the conference:
- Co-sponsor a coffee break ($50)
- Send your own fliers or brochures to be added in the conference bags ($50 per item)
- Donate materials for the Publishers’ Raffle (free). The Publishers’ Raffle is held at the end of the conference.
Questions? Please contact Anikke Trier at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or requests.