Thank you for your willingness to share your time and expertise with the WAESOL members at this year’s conference. Below is some important information to help your presentation go smoothly. Please share this information with co-presenters if applicable.
Click HERE for information if you are a poster presenter.
- Your room assignment and time is posted HERE.
- Presentation room info, capacities, etc.
- Highline College campus map showing building locations.
- On the day of the conference, check-in at the presenter registration table in Building 8 to confirm your presence and room and time. (See campus map) Presenter certificates are available upon request this year.
- Please note, WAESOL does not reimburse presenters for expenses.
- Important: Please email your handout to our WAESOL Administrative Assistant Pamela at email@example.com. Title your file the same as your presentation title. Pamela will post your handout on our site for attendees to view your handout before, during and after your workshop. The link will be http://waesol.org/handouts/
- Since we cannot predict the number of participants at your session, our system of providing handouts online before and during the conference can help you plan and limit the number of printed copies.
- If you would like to get feedback from those who attend, please provide your own evaluation and take a few moments at the end of your session for people to complete it and return it to you.
- All presentation rooms at Highline College are technology equipped (see details below).
- Click HERE for room details including capacities, arrangement, etc.
- You may check your assigned room any time after 8 a.m. prior to 10:00 a.m. when the first sessions start.
- If you choose to rearrange the furniture in your room, please return it back to its original location for the next presenter.
- All presentation classrooms at Highline College are equipped with a standard PC laptop, projector, a whiteboard, an audio system and a doc cam.
- Classroom computer login info: Username: Presenter • Password: ITS-Valley664
- Free wifi is available campus-wide for your personal laptop or mobile device.
- Wi-Fi Highline Web Portal • Username: HCGuest • Password: ITS-Shrills343
- It is recommended that you bring your presentation on a USB stick and use the classroom computers. However, you may use your personal laptop, but read carefully below about connecting to the classroom projector.
- All presentation rooms have VGA connections for personal laptops, however, only some rooms have HDMI connections. Important: You are on your own to bring your own adapter if you connect your personal laptop to the classroom projector. Make sure you have the proper connector to connect to VGA.