WAESOL is an approved Washington clock hour provider for the 2015-2016 school year. For a complete list of PESB approved clock hour providers for 2015-16 visit the OSPI website at Approved Clock Hour Providers
If you have questions contact Joan Nelson, the WAESOL Treasurer.
2016 WABE Conference: April 28 - 30 (# of Clock Hours Available: up to 17 Total)
Clock Hour Requests
- 4/28 Thursday School Visits – up to 6 hours
- 4/29 Friday Conference – up to 7 hours
- 4/30 Saturday Conference – up to 4 hours
- Step 1: Enter the access code from your WABE Conference Planning Sheet in the field below.
- Step 2: Fill out the registration form. Click the Submit button at the bottom.
- Step 3: Choose and pay via credit card or PayPal for the number of clock hours you are requesting ($2/clock hour)
- Once registration and payment are received, WAESOL will verify attendance through the daily conference sign-in sheets.
- Once verified, your official signed clock hour form will be mailed to you within three weeks.