Thank you for your interest in our upcoming WAESOL 2017 Conference on October 21 from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at Highline College in Des Moines, WA. WAESOL provides a number of ways to showcase your latest products, publications, software, and teaching tools for ESOL professionals:
Get more exposure in our engaging exhibit hall at our 2017 annual WAESOL conference.
- Tables are $200 each and are 5 feet wide by 15 inches deep. Purchase of a table includes 1 conference registration and 1 lunch.
Instructions for Exhibitors (timeline and shipping information) are currently being updated, but will be posted in June.
Highlight your product, service, publication or technology with an advertisement in our conference program given to each attendee.
- Full-page, black and white ad ($150)
- Half-page, black and white ad ($75)
Please contact Anikke Trier at email@example.com for more information on the specifications, procedure, and deadline for any ads you purchase.
We can feature you in several additional ways at the conference:
- Co-sponsor a coffee break ($50)
- Send your own fliers or brochures to be added in the conference bags ($50 per item)
- Donate materials for the Publishers’ Raffle (free). The Publishers’ Raffle is held at the end of the conference.
Click HERE to purchase the above for the WAESOL 2017 Conference!
Questions? Please contact Anikke Trier at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or requests.