Thank you for your willingness to share your time and expertise with the WAESOL members at this year’s conference. Below is some important information to help your presentation go smoothly. Please share this information with co-presenters if applicable.
Click HERE for information if you are a poster presenter instead.
- Your room assignment and time is posted online HERE.
- HERE is a page showing presentation room info, capacities, etc.
- Mukogawa Fort Wright Institute campus map showing building locations.
- On the day of the conference, check-in at the presenter registration table in the Commons. (See campus map). There you will receive your presenter packet. Presenter certificates are available upon request this year.
- Please note, WAESOL does not reimburse presenters for expenses.
- Important: Please email your handout to our WAESOL Administrative Assistant Pamela at firstname.lastname@example.org. Title your file the same as your presentation title. Pamela will post your handout on our site for attendees to view your handout before, during and after your workshop. The link will be http://waesol.org/conference/handouts/
- Since we cannot predict the number of participants at your session, making handouts available online before the conference can help you plan and limit the number of printed copies. As off October 21, the estimated attendance will be about 220.
- If you would like to get feedback from those who attend, please provide your own evaluation and take a few moments at the end of your session for people to complete it and return it to you.
- All presentation rooms at MFWI are technology equipped (see details below).
- Click HERE for room details including capacities, arrangement, etc.
- You may check your assigned room any time after 8 a.m. prior to 10:00 a.m. when the first sessions start.
- If you choose to rearrange the furniture in your room, please return it back to its original location for the next presenter.
- All presentation classrooms at Mukogawa Fort Wright Institute are equipped with a standard PC laptop, projector, a whiteboard, an audio system and a doc cam.
- Free wifi is available campus-wide for your personal laptop or mobile device.
- Network name: mfwi • Password: FortWright
- If you plan to connect your Mac laptop to a room projector, please bring your own VGA adapter or HDMI cable.
Thank you again for providing professional development for colleagues in our field.