WAESOL, the Washington state affiliate of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), is a professional, non-profit organization whose purposes are to:
- Promote scholarship
- Disseminate information related to ESL
- Strengthen at all levels instruction and research in TESOL and dialects
- Cooperate in appropriate ways with other groups sharing similar concerns
- Serve members of the ESL community in the state of Washington
￼Recent updates and news items:
- The Spring Edition of the WAESOL World Quarterly is now available.
- Registration is now open for the fall WAESOL Conference scheduled for Saturday, October 19, 2013 from 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Highline Community College.
- Good news! Christina Cavage (sponsored by Pearson ELT) will be the keynote at our 2013 Conference.
- Call for Proposals is open for the fall WAESOL Conference.
- The WAESOL World Quarterly is accepting submissions for its next issue.
- More good news! WAESOL has been chosen as the host affiliate for 2017 TESOL Annual Convention.