WAESOL, the Washington state affiliate of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), is a professional, non-profit organization whose purposes are to:
- Promote scholarship
- Disseminate information related to ESL
- Strengthen at all levels instruction and research in TESOL and dialects
- Cooperate in appropriate ways with other groups sharing similar concerns
- Serve members of the ESL community in the state of Washington
- Register for the 2016 WAESOL Conference.
- Register for the 2016 Friday Pre-conference Workshops.
- Lodging information for out-of-town conference attendees.
- Check out the wide variety of presentations. (Click HERE for smart phone view.)
- We are no longer accepting applications for grants, awards and scholarships. Apply next year!
- Spring 2016 edition of the WAESOL World Quarterly is now available.
- Click HERE to view the 2015 Tri-TESOL Conference Proceedings.
- Currently accepting articles for WAESOL World Quarterly.
- WAESOL is the host affiliate for the 2017 TESOL Convention in Seattle.
- WAESOL members qualify for discount on new TESOL membership. Learn more…
Photo of Mt. Rainier by Mike Drinkall