WAESOL, the Washington state affiliate of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), is a professional, non-profit organization whose purposes are to:
- Promote scholarship
- Disseminate information related to ESL
- Strengthen at all levels instruction and research in TESOL and dialects
- Cooperate in appropriate ways with other groups sharing similar concerns
- Serve members of the ESL community in the state of Washington
- WAESOL is 40! Click HERE for information about the 40th anniversary of WAESOL and to read interviews of leaders in our profession.
- Elections are now closed for WAESOL Board of Directors. Results for the following positions will be posted soon.
- President Elect – one-year term, followed by one-year term as President, and one-year term as Past-President
- Recording Secretary
- Assistant Treasurer
- Four Member-at-Large positions
- The Fall 2015 WAESOL World Quarterly is now available.
- Currently accepting articles for WAESOL World Quarterly.
- Read about new job announcements in our WAESOL Community forum.
- Good news! WAESOL has been chosen as the host affiliate for 2017 TESOL Annual Convention.
- Follow us on Twitter @WAESOL
Photo of Mt. Rainier by Mike Drinkall