WAESOL, the Washington state affiliate of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), is a professional, non-profit organization whose purposes are to:
- Promote scholarship
- Disseminate information related to ESL
- Strengthen at all levels instruction and research in TESOL and dialects
- Cooperate in appropriate ways with other groups sharing similar concerns
- Serve members of the ESL community in the state of Washington
- Registration is now open for the 2016 WAESOL Conference.
- Registration for our Friday pre-conference workshops is available HERE.
- Call for Proposals for the 2016 WAESOL Conference is open.
- Click HERE to view the 2015 Tri-TESOL Conference Proceedings
- WAESOL is 40! Click HERE for information about the 40th anniversary of WAESOL and to read interviews of leaders in our profession.
- The Winter 2016 WAESOL World Quarterly is now available.
- Currently accepting articles for WAESOL World Quarterly.
- Follow us on Twitter @WAESOL
Photo of Mt. Rainier by Mike Drinkall