WAESOL, the Washington state affiliate of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), is a professional, non-profit organization whose purposes are to:
- Promote scholarship
- Disseminate information related to ESL
- Strengthen at all levels instruction and research in TESOL and dialects
- Cooperate in appropriate ways with other groups sharing similar concerns
- Serve members of the ESL community in the state of Washington
Recent conference updates
- Registration is open for the conference.
- Check out our Friday, Pre-conference workshop offerings.
- Learn about our conference keynote.
- Application for the 2014 Grants and Awards is open.
- See more details on our Conference page.
- The Summer 2014 WAESOL Quarterly is now available.
- Read about new job announcements in our WAESOL Community forum.
- Good news! WAESOL has been chosen as the host affiliate for 2017 TESOL Annual Convention.
- Tri-TESOL 2015 is scheduled for next October. Click HERE for more information.
- Follow us on Twitter @WAESOL