WAESOL, the Washington state affiliate of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), is a professional, non-profit organization whose purposes are to:
- Promote scholarship
- Disseminate information related to ESL
- Strengthen at all levels instruction and research in TESOL and dialects
- Cooperate in appropriate ways with other groups sharing similar concerns
- Serve members of the ESL community in the state of Washington
- Looking for information about this year’s WAESOL Conference? Instead of the WAESOL annual conference, we are again working with BCTEAL and ORTESOL to host a Tri-TESOL Conference at Highline College.
- Tri-TESOL 2015 is scheduled for October 2-3. Click HERE for more information.
- Information about the 2015 Grants and Awards can be found HERE.
- The Spring 2015 WAESOL World Quarterly is now available.
- Currently accepting articles for WAESOL World Quarterly.
- Read about new job announcements in our WAESOL Community forum.
- Good news! WAESOL has been chosen as the host affiliate for 2017 TESOL Annual Convention.
- Follow us on Twitter @WAESOL